Friday, January 19, 2007

First post from Rio

I guess now that I have set this site up I should write something. I will be posting my thoughts and photos as they come to me. Photos will be posted as I become more familiar with my camera and thoughts will be posted after my elevator rides where it seems I receive most of my inspiration. ?? Yes, I wrote that. I think it is true. For some reason there seems to be nothing else to do in the elevators. Sadly, I sometimes think about elevator failures. I just don't know how well they maintain them but one thing is for sure, bribes are paid to everyone and I am sure that there is no such thing as a department of public safety and elevator security. If Rio had the infrastructure I am sure the inspector would be on the beach living off his bribes!!

No comments: