Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mamute Gym


If you try reaching me between 11am and 1:30 on Monday, Wednesday or Friday this is where I spend that time. I tried other gyms in Ipanema and Leblon but this one on the edge of the Lagoa is really the best. The clients are serious. Some real training goes on here. This is Adriano with his favorite client.




















This is the awsome André. He is my trainer. He keeps me going, keeps me motivated and strong. The only thing he doesn't do is inspire me to eat less or do more aerobics. Well I feel healthy anyway, even if I am gordinha.




















This is obviously not a photo of me. This is what you look like if you watch what you eat or you are a man or something like that. Never mind, I don't think there is any chance that I will develop biceps like that.

No comments: